So here are some of the things I’m freaking out about:
- There’s only 30 days until I leave
- The age dilemma
- I still haven’t bought my luggage
- What if I don’t fit in?
- What if I fail my classes?
- Not being able to travel
- Running out of money
- Being homesick to the point of wanting to go home a.s.a.p.
- Not learning anything
- Not having that ‘life-changing’ experience everyone talks about
- Being the only Hispanic person in the program
- Being all alone thousands of miles away from my friends and family! (I think this one is pretty obvious and expected)
- Not being comfortable ‘going out’ to bars and clubs and places like that because I’m in a committed relationship
- Not being able to go to Spain after all
So those are some of my fears that I can think of right now. I’m pretty sure there’s more I don’t remember at the moment. We'll see how things go. Ahh one month!! Can't imagine what I'll be feeling when there's only one week left and then one day!